Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You've Got Some 'Splainin To Do!

So, I hear that my sister saw her boys when she was in Denver. She got to see fingers, toes, and boy parts.

Now, what I don't understand, is why she hasn't shared updated pictures of my nephews with me and everyone else.

Note to Bonnie: I think you should get on that. Don't worry, when they get older, I promise not to tell them that their mama posted pictures of them and their boy parts on the internet.

In other news, one of the people who was reading this blog, Isaac, told me that finding the donation link was really difficult, that it was hard to see. He said I should make it bigger or more obvious. So here goes, another link to the same donation page...

Pay Pal Donation Page

1 comment:

Three's Company said...

The ultrasounds haven't been scanned yet. Don't have a scanner set up here. I should be able to post them by tomorrow!