Saturday, September 6, 2008

Introducing Baby 1, Baby 2 and Baby 3

Ladies and Gentleman,

Already we have received a few e-mails, facebook replies, phone calls and a blog comment that have been very supportive. Thank you. It's just been a day and I already have such a good feeling about the kind people out there who are showing such kindness to my sister.

In today's blog, I'd like to share a few things with you. The first is a few pictures of my nieces/nephews. Ta da!...




If you are willing and able to help my sister, any help and encouragement is being accepted with the deepest gratitude. One of my residents during my RA year in college, Rachel, has already talked to several families she has nannied for and has those families donating baby clothes they no longer need, and one family even has a resource to help my sister cover the cost of diapers and formula for three months. It is such a blessing to my sister and our family, our gratitude can hardly be expressed.

I have set up a Pay Pal account to make donations to my sister. Initially, I was going to use it to help her myself, once I got a job and on my feet in this new town, but it occurred to me that others could use this as well. After discussing it with several friends, they all thought it was a great idea and that I should go for it.

If you would like to help my sister by making a donation, you can click on the link below and make a direct payment with a debit or credit card.

Pay Pal Donation Page

Thanks and Love,

Natalie

No comments: