Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vows to my kids

Ethan, Owen and Marcus...
I, your mommy, vow to love you unconditionally. I vow to encourage you and build you up, and to never tear you down or make you doubt yourselves, or the love your father and I have for you. I vow to wipe your noses, give you medicine, snuggle and cuddle you in sickness, and until I have absorbed all of your sickness. I vow to always try to provide an environment that is conducive to your creativity and imagination, and to nurture your little minds. I vow to tough, not because I want to be, but because I want you to understand that there are always consequences. I vow to always love you for who you are. I vow to always encourage open and honest communication, although I know there will be times (especially the teen years) when you won't want to tell me anything. I vow to always try to set a good example.

I love you boys. You are my world.
Mommy

No comments: